So I caved and did my first vlog. What’s a vlog? A video blog! I really didn’t want to include this as a part of my blog, I hate listening to my own voice on our answering machine – nevermind broadcasting it on here! But, a lot of blogger friends were doing “The Accent Game” as I explain in the vlog and just have a look… I hope that the volume is okay, I had to have it cranked on my laptop but could hear it fine when I did that! (P.S. Out of the 3 screen shots I had to choose from to display as the “still” before the video starts…that was the best. How lovely!)
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
And answer these questions:
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with
If you have participated, please leave your link in the comments section! Here are some of my favorite bloggers that have participated: Our Growing Garden, The Southern Mommy Chronicles, A Momma Totally In Love, The Stauffer Shenanigans.