Product Reviews, Giveaways, Travel Posts
- I would require a non-returnable product to use & review, and one (or more) of said product for prize fulfillment to the winner of the giveaway to be shipped by you/your company
- Rarely will I do a product review or brand ambassadorship role solely with the product as compensation for my time; I have worked with many brands who compensate me and it wouldn’t be fair to them to write a full review and blog post without compensation—a fee is required and my honest opinion will be given
- If you are giving a gift certificate or credit to your store, I also require that the amount be enough to cover the cost of at least 1 item + shipping
- All giveaways must be available to be open to residents of Canada
- Once the giveaway is live, I cannot add to or retract from the entries on the Rafflecopter form as it is not fair to those who have already entered – if you want an option available on the form, please let me know before the giveaway starts
- In my giveaway post I feature many links to your product page(s) and as a part of the giveaway I always require my entrants to visit your website
- Other options are to follow your Twitter & Facebook pages
- I’m happy to fulfill other requests for giveaway entries such as signing up for newsletters, etc.
If I am not happy with the product, or am having issues, I would contact you regarding my concerns, but believe in posting an honest review for my readers. If you would like some more info on us please read our About Us section and you can see all my sponsored posts.
For my readers and giveaway entrants, please read my giveaway rules and regulations.
Please note: I will only accept guest posts for purchase in the amount of $250 paid via PayPal before your article is published; serious inquires only here. I will not accept money to add your link into an article.
Social Media Promotion
I have had the opportunity to work with brands in a social-media-only arrangement to promote campaigns that I really quite enjoy! Arrangements can be very flexible from a one-time Facebook posts or an ongoing Twitter campaign, according to your needs. I am offering to promote using my Twitter, Facebook and Instagram platforms.
Brands That I Have Worked With
Home & Lifestyle
- Frigidaire Canada
- Sears Canada
- Staples Canada
- ATB Financial
- Alberta Transport
- Lysol Canada
Baby & Children
- Carter’s | OshKosh Canada
- Medela Canada
- Philips Avent
- Graco Canada
- Fisher Price Canada
- Crayola Canada
- LEGO DUPLO Canada
- Tommee Tippee
- Thirsties Inc
- Seraphine Maternity
- Undercover Mama
- Aveeno Baby
- Johnson & Johnson
- Cetaphil Baby
- SodaStream Canada
- Life Made Delicious, General Mills
- Club House
- Momblr, for Calgary Tourism
- Azzuro Terra Spa
- Empire Movies
- Best Food Facts
- Bees Matter
- Chicken Farmers of Canada
- Alberta Association of Optometrists
- Insception Life Banking
If you would like to hire me to provide articles for your online or offline publication, I would love to hear from you! I have contributed to the Huffington Post, Yummy Mummy Club, Parent-Tested Parent-Approved (PTPA) websites, as well as The Western Producer. I previously wrote for Rocky Mountain Equipment’s internal newsletter, and am currently a regular contributor to Grainews Magazine. I love most to write about my real life experiences as a farm wife and mom raising three boys while managing my career as a nurse and our household.
Event and Panel Speaking
I am no longer accepting opportunities as an event speaker, but would love to consider working with you as a panelist for your event.
Latest posts by Sarah Schultz (see all)
- The Decision to Start Therapy - June 23, 2017
- Don’t Judge Me on My Phone This Summer, I’m Making Memories - June 20, 2017
- Tim Hortons Free Printable Gift Card Holder - June 16, 2017