I love doing product reviews and giveaways! If you feel your product/service is a good fit for me and my readers and you want to send me your product for a review/giveaway, here are some things to note:
- I would require a non-returnable product to use & review, and one (or more) of said product for prize fulfillment to the winner of the giveaway to be shipped by you/your company
- If you are giving a gift certificate or credit to your store, I also require that the amount be enough to cover the cost of at least 1 item + shipping
- All giveaways must be available to be open to residents of Canada
- Once the giveaway is live, I cannot add to or retract from the entries on the Rafflecopter form as it is not fair to those who have already entered – if you want an option available on the form, please let me know before the giveaway starts
- In my giveaway post I feature many links to your product page(s) and as a part of the giveaway I always require my entrants to visit your website
- Other options are to follow your Twitter & Facebook pages
- I’m happy to fulfill other requests for giveaway entries such as signing up for newsletters, etc.
I will use your product, take lovely pictures, and blog about it. If for some reason I am not happy with the product, or am having issues, I would contact you regarding my concerns but believe in posting an honest review for my readers. If you would like some more info on us please read our About Us section! Please feel free to look at my media kit and/or contact me for my fees. If you are interested in sponsored posts or guest posting, please click here.
I have enjoyed working with such companies as:
- Frigidaire Canada
- Sears Canada
- SodaStream Canada
- Life Made Delicious
- LEGO DUPLO Canada
- Thirsties Inc.
- AppleCheeks Diapers
- Rockin Green Soap
- Seraphine Maternity
- Undercover Mama
- Carseat Sidekick
For my readers and giveaway entrants, please read my giveaway rules and regulations.
The following two tabs change content below.
I'm a nurse who married a farmer and I'm a boy mom of 3 to Braden, Ethan and Jonathan. I love blogging about family life, agriculture, recipes and embracing my role as farm wife and mom. I'm knee-deep in tractors, trains and trucks and I'm often seen with my camera in my hands catching life's moments.