This policy is valid from 19 September 2011
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact me through the “Contact” page. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics, or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements. The owner of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Any posts referring to products associated with affiliate programs will be noted each individual blog post. Nurse Loves Farmer is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Nurse Loves Farmer (amazon.com).
To get your own policy, go to: http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
I am a Registered Nurse but do not give health advice on this blog. Sometime I blog about health issues, but only regarding my personal experiences with my family. Always consult your own doctor or pediatrician for health advice for your family, as well as before taking any work out advice I have given on this page.
I love comments! I welcome and encourage all the comments I can get on this site, BUT there are rules that need to be followed and in special circumstances comments will be deleted. This policy applies to my blog’s Facebook page, and other social platforms too.
- Be kind and be respectful to one another; even if you disagree don’t stoop to ad hominem (personal) attacks
- Comments deemed to be spam or even questionable spam will be deleted
- Comments should be relevant to the post topic
- Comments including vulgar profanity will be deleted, I’m not much of a potty mouth and don’t mind some cussing, but refrain from dropping F-bombs on my blog, thanks! (My mom and grandma [used to, rest her soul] read my blog, don’t say anything to me that you wouldn’t to them or your own)
- There is no need to COMMENT IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! I consider this rude and a form of yelling, please just don’t
- Comments that attack me and my family will not be tolerated and deleted (and likely banned) and you also hereby agree to being on display on my Facebook page
- Please refrain from spamming your comments full of links. A link to a relevant topic discussed in the blog post is fine, but multiple links will be deleted
- Sometimes on Facebook my comments section turns into a personal forum to share pseudoscience and banter; please understand this is MY space and those comments will likely be deleted. I encourage you to use your own pages to have these discussions or take them privately
- Nurse Loves Farmer reserves the right to ban a user from commenting especially comments deemed to be “trolling” and repetitive
- Nurse Loves Farmer has a zero tolerance policy for bullying – so play nice or your comments will be deleted and you risk being banned, I will not allow you to use the comments section of my blog as your soapbox
- Nurse Loves Farmer reserves the right to close comments on blog posts without warning or a reason
- If you argue with me as a pseudonym, you will be banned—own who you are and we won’t have a problem, I don’t have time to argue with anonymous people
- Comments with a vegan agenda will be deleted and banned, unfortunately in my goings on I have mostly run into hatred with people who are against all animal agriculture
- At the end of the day: my blog, my say; if you don’t like it, don’t stay. Hate is not welcome here.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Nurse Loves Farmer’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Nurse Loves Farmer’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Nurse Loves Farmer at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Nurse Loves Farmer’s web site are provided “as is”. Nurse Loves Farmer makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Nurse Loves Farmer does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Nurse Loves Farmer or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Nurse Loves Farmer’s Internet site, even if Nurse Loves Farmer or a Nurse Loves Farmer authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Nurse Loves Farmer’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Nurse Loves Farmer does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Nurse Loves Farmer may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Nurse Loves Farmer does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Nurse Loves Farmer has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Nurse Loves Farmer of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Nurse Loves Farmer’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Nurse Loves Farmer (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates http://www.nurselovesfarmer.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, postal address and phone number (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
Nurse Loves Farmer has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
You do not have permission to right click and save, or screen shot any photos or graphics found on this blog, my Flickr site, or any of my social media platforms without written permission from me. I do sell my photos and graphics sometimes for publications in print and for online use, please contact me directly to work out pricing. All of my photos and creative works are automatically copyrighted to me, please let’s be respectful of each other and not steal hard work and run the risk of getting into legal trouble.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
© Sarah Schultz and NurseLovesFarmer.com, 2008-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any material without express and written permission from this site’s author/owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Sarah Schultz and NurseLovesFarmer.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
If you have any questions about these policies, please contact me.
Latest posts by Sarah Schultz (see all)
- The Ultimate Parenting Hack | Online Grocery Shopping - April 11, 2019
- How to Grow Dahlias - April 3, 2019
- Curly Girl Method | 4 Month Update - March 26, 2019