Hi Nurse Loves Farmer readers! I love hosting giveaways but please read the following rules & regulations so that this process can run as smoothly as possible!
- Please follow all the instructions on the giveaway
- Only enter if you are eligible to participate (not all entries are open to US residents, worldwide, etc.)
- Must be 18 years or older to win
- All Canadian residents are eligible unless otherwise stated
- All giveaways currently use the Rafflecopter widget, if you are unfamiliar with how it works, please read this
- All entrants are asked to leave a comment (mandatory entry) based on the giveaway – please leave your IntenseDebate (comment platform) username when asked. If Mary Smith wins the giveaway, but her IntenseDebate username is “Supergirl” I cannot verify unless you tell me this!
- Winners are chosen using Random.org through Rafflecopter
- Mandatory entries are that – you must complete them in order to be eligible to win
- I check all winning entries, if you do not complete the task that you win on, I will draw another winner (example – post your tweet URLs)
- One of the perks of doing a giveaway for a company/product/shop is to drive traffic and potentially increase their business which is why I usually make it mandatory to visit their site, please respect this
- Generic comments such as “I love them all, I can’t choose!” or “thanks for the great giveaway” will be deleted and not entered (please read above point)
- Please do not schedule your tweets for the giveaway…I mean, you can, but in order to get your bonus entry per tweet, you need to tweet directly from the Rafflecopter widget
- You only have 24 hours to respond to the email I send stating you’ve won or I will choose another winner. I’ve had problems in the past and I like to make sure my giveaways are taken care of ASAP (mommy brain here, work with me people!)
- Please allow up to 6 weeks to receive your prize from the company, the time that you receive the item is out of my control as I don’t ship the prizes personally
- I repeat: please be patient while waiting – truly wait up to 6 weeks things can get caught at customs, etc.
- I will not contact the company about your prize until after the 6 week mark
- When I ask for your personal address and phone number it will not be shared with any other parties other than the company so they can send you your prize
- If you live in an apartment, please remember to include your buzzer number
- I will not be held responsible for any items that don’t arrive, although I will do my utmost best to ensure they do
- Myself nor the company are responsible for COD charges
The following two tabs change content below.
I'm a nurse who married a farmer and I'm a boy mom of 3 to Braden, Ethan and Jonathan. I love blogging about family life, farming, recipes and embracing my role as farm wife and mom. I'm knee-deep in tractors, trains and trucks and I'm often seen with my camera in my hands catching life's moments.