This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of President’s Choice Services Inc. All opinions are 100% mine.
As much as I don’t love grocery shopping with all three of our kids, I know I can’t be the only one who hasn’t discovered or used online grocery shopping…right?! So many social media friends are singing the praises of it, and I want to share with you how you can start online grocery shopping with the benefits of the PC® Insiders subscription, become a PC® Insiders member – try one month free at pcinsiders.ca. (Offer excludes Quebec residents; terms and conditions apply)I got to thinking that next year my husband and I will both be on the road a lot during the weekends for hockey, and one thing I will start taking advantage of is the wonderful time-saver that is online grocery shopping.
PC® Insiders Program Benefits
Not only do you get free grocery pick up from PC Express™ locations with your PC® Insiders subscription, but you can earn:
- 20% back in PC Optimum points on Joe Fresh® products, PC® Black Label Collection items, all brands of baby diapers and formula purchased at Loblaw banner stores, all luxury beautyBOUTIQUE products purchased online at shoppersdrugmart.ca and all PC® Organics products
- Free shipping from joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
- Free grocery pick up at PC Express™ locations
- $99 PC® travel services credit and a surprise gift with annual subscription purchase
You can easily choose what store to shop and pick up from, and shop directly from the flyer to maximize your savings. If you set a weekly budget, it’s so easy to plan your weekly grocery spending as you can see the prices, what’s on sale, and as you add items into your cart, it has a tally you can see immediately.
Sign Up Today
I placed our first order on my way through the city a few days before we left for our ski trip, and I was very impressed at how slick it was! I only bought things that were on sale in the flyer, selected their latest pickup time (between 8:00 – 9:00 PM at this store), parked in the designated parking spot for online pick up, called the number in the confirmation email and that is on the sign in the parking spot, and they brought my groceries right out to me!
I just can’t get over how convenient this experience was, and encourage you to give this a try (it’s free!) to see if you like it as much as I did.
Latest posts by Sarah Schultz (see all)
- The Ultimate Parenting Hack | Online Grocery Shopping - April 11, 2019
- How to Grow Dahlias - April 3, 2019
- Curly Girl Method | 4 Month Update - March 26, 2019