Gone are the days of walking around one department store with a registry gun scanning items for a baby registry. I did this for our first baby over 6 years ago and didn’t really receive anything from that registry, because there were so many other things I wanted or needed that were not located in that one store. I was browsing online for things I was interested in and did create some wish lists on various websites, but it felt awkward and weird to send people links to all the various items I wanted for our first baby when we didn’t have anything at all. I wished there was one convenient spot to gather everything I wanted with all the wish lists and items I wanted from non-traditional places. Well? Now there is!
Online Baby Registry
I think a lot of modern, and especially millenial, moms prefer to do most things online, and now with MyRegistry.com you can create a baby registry from multiple websites and have them conveniently located in one place for your friends and family to see. I love this because you can add from any website including Etsy and other local-to-you websites that support work-at-home parents and handmade items. You can sign up for your account for free, merge existing online baby registries you’ve created and even place items (such as cash for college funds) not found in stores, all in one place and even download the app right onto your smartphone to update your registry on-the-go.
Some more of the perks include:
- Easy to announce and share your registry with customizable URLs
- Add gifts from stores without a website, just enter a few details and tell people where they can buy it!
- Discover more great gifts on their inspiration boards
- Easily install an “Add to my Registry” button on your toolbar to easily update your registry online
Preparing for Baby Beyond a Registry
This is truly a great infographic that hits everything you need to prepare for your little one’s arrival and some more great info on how MyRegistry.com works.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by MyRegistry.com and all opinions are my own. Infographic provided by MyRegistry.com.
Latest posts by Sarah Schultz (see all)
- The Ultimate Parenting Hack | Online Grocery Shopping - April 11, 2019
- How to Grow Dahlias - April 3, 2019
- Curly Girl Method | 4 Month Update - March 26, 2019