Half-ish way done!!! Actually, more than halfway done if this baby comes when Ethan did in the 37th week and halfway done 4 days overdue with Braden as of tomorrow…so hopefully we can keep cooking until the 37th week and sweet Schultz baby #3 is welcome to come and join the family!
I had my big anatomy scan on Tuesday and my prenatal appointment on Thursday. My appointment was routine, my blood pressure and baby’s heart rate were fine. I totally forgot to tell her about “the vein” in my right leg which is a bit painful in the groin area now, but it is what it is I figure.
New stuff since 18 weeks:
- I can’t believe this was would be my Christmas update! So I had to wear my “You Serious Clark?” maternity shirt for it!
- Baby is very active in the evening when I lie down on the couch
- Ethan and Braden saw kicks from the outside and Ethan even felt one!
- Baby weighs 381 g (13 oz) estimated weight by ultrasound
- Baby is anywhere from 6.5 – 10″ long…thanks for the discrepancy, pregnancy apps…
- My total weight gain at the halfway point is 16 lbs. Not too bad for me. It was 9 lbs with Braden, 20 lbs with Ethan
- Nausea is much much less frequent but still rears it’s head…enjoying food more, but still not a ton
- I bought baby blankets at Costco, I couldn’t resist! They had lilac owl and orange fox!
- I’ve had one episode of a stiff right SI joint…can’t even call it pain, but it has passed (always a problem area in my pregnancies)
- An episode or two of pelvic pain but nothing serious, just feels like I’ve done the “middle splits”, if that makes sense
- Two Braxton-Hicks contractions
I anticipate from here on out that I will start to be feeling a lot worse pain-wise in my pelvis and hips, as I always do with my pregnancies. I’m happy to have had a comfortable and pain-free pregnancy so far; I haven’t even needed a trip to the chiropractor yet. (Don’t judge me for that, it helps immensely and works for me, it might not work for you.) My mood has been pretty stable, so yay me! Especially considering how crazy our December has been. I haven’t had a pregnancy massage yet, mind you I haven’t needed one. But I hope to do this once a month now until the end.
Here’s me and my babies all at 20 weeks. Wow I’m so much bigger with this third!!
Merry Christmas, all!