I am really not much of a sandwich person, but I will never turn down the “salad” sandwiches. I was looking through many different chicken salad sandwiches recipes and picked a bit of this and a bit of that and came up with this delicious chicken salad sandwich recipe. It’s simple, it’s crunchy with the celery and flavourful with the garlic—yummy! Fun fact: one rotisserie chicken from Costco is about 4 cups of chicken, works perfectly and tastes so good!
- 4 cups cubed, cooked chicken (or turkey)
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp prepared mustard
- ½ tsp garlic plus (or garlic pepper blend)
- ¼ tsp salt
- Lettuce, tomato slices, etc. for garnish
- Combine chicken, celery, and green onion in medium bowl.
- Combine mayo, mustard, garlic plus, and salt and pour over chicken mixture; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until serving and spoon onto bread, croissants, tortilla wraps, bread or anything you please!
Hope you enjoy!