Night shift mommy with a busy blogging schedule is posting a day late again! I cannot believe that in 4 months this amazing little baby man will be TWO! I kind of had a moment of panic because we were pregnant with Ethan the day before Braden turned 2…but no plans of that nature are in the works, so I am now calmed about that situation! I only have 1 shot to get these pictures from this active busy kid and then he bolts…which is why these last two are not in focus at all!
- We are full on in 2T clothes, he is a big boy!
- 27 lbs 6 oz and his head is in the 90th %ile just like my brother!
- Now that Ethan is FINALLY healthy after tonsillitis, a bit of a cough, off and on fevers, his appetite is back
- He’s still a toddler and get’s picky for no reason at times
- Still doesn’t like some textures and won’t eat whole pieces of fruit, I’m hoping this changes for the summer—fresh fruit season!
- He’s getting really good at feeding himself with a spoon
- So much better now that he’s not sick, poor guy would wake up screaming randomly and just need a snuggle (which I didn’t mind at all) to settle
- Sleeping from 7:30-8PM to about 7:45AM lately, we’re trying out a bit of a later bedtime for summer
- Napping awesome lately from 1-4PM, I love this age for naps!
- Really hoping with busy, long summer days that he will be flexible and sleep in his car seat when we’re out and about
- Words he can say: cow, Kihei, Gus, mom, dad, cookie, truck, tractor, choo choo, wow, down…and more that I know I’m forgetting!
- Really playing well side-by-side with his brother and even start to roughhouse a little bit!
- Getting more exploratory outside
As Jay mentioned to me today, Ethan’s personality is REALLY starting to shine. He’s funny, has such a great laugh, he’s sweet, but he’s also a bit more rough’n’tough, especially compared to how Braden was at this age. He’s a busy boy and I cannot BELIEVE he is 4 months away from 2! Did I say that already!? Yikes!