Oh life, you have been so crazy I didn’t even remember it was Ethan’s time to turn 19 months old until the day before! I usually have a post all written up in my drafts, take pictures the day before and I’m set to publish on the 16th of every month. Here we are a day late on the 17th, but that’s okay! Someone barely wanted to stay still this month (hence the blur!).
- This boy is in large FuzziBunz cloth diapers only now, the mediums cut into him! Braden wore these no problem until he was potty trained at 2 years 3 months!
- No other changes
- Poor guy had tonsillitis and a really sore throat so his eating suffered (no doubt!) because of that
- He prefers to eat on our laps, which I’m not too fond of. He fusses and squirms in his booster seat, I’m thinking it’s almost time to just let him sit at the table with us. Big boy status!
- Loves his drinkable yogurts & smoothies
- Has started to have some apple pieces and fruit from a fruit salad
- Toddler eating in full force. One meal he LOVES my honey garlic meatballs….won’t even look at them next time I make it, of course!
- Bedtime 6:45-7 and sleeps until 6:45 almost on the dot every morning. When he was sick he got up at 8:15 one morning!
- I love that he takes a long time to wake up! When is is ‘awake’ he plays in his crib for like 1/2 hour before I go get him!
- Being sick was hard, his naps suffered as he’d wake up absolutely bawling from (I assume) his tonsillitis pain and sore throat 🙁
- Naps about 12-3 give or take 1/2 hour….I love this phase of toddlerhood
- Says “Gus”
- “George”—he LOVES Curious George and even says “watch George!”
- Loves to wave bye and good night and claps when he’s proud of himself
Ethan is loving to be outside and go out for drives, which I never thought he would! He sits at the back door and whines at least once a day with his shoes in hand wanting to go somewhere. It’s definitely getting hard to go out places with him, he doesn’t want to sit in a cart too much longer than the fastest I can grocery shop…no leisurely shopping with the boys any more!
We went to Day Out With Thomas this month and he was impartial. I don’t think he really got what was going on or where he was, we didn’t stay too long anyway. He did enjoy 2 out of 3 rounds of the train ride!
Me and the little guy at Braden’s playschool Mother’s Day tea! Not much else to say about this fun-loving, smiley, stubborn, little guy!