I am so excited to have connected with Stephanie from Behind the Camera and Dreaming and Mindi from Simply Stavish to lead my very first project 365, which in turn has lead to over 90 other people joining in on this project! We would love for more of you out there to join us too! Whether you started on January 1st, today or start six months from now, we’d love for you to share your personal goals with us and let us support and encourage you throughout your 365 days.
Every Friday Stephanie, Mindi, and I will host a place for photographers of all kinds to share, explore, grow and connect. Our common goal: one photo, every day, for three hundred and sixty five days. Whether you are using a fancy shmancy professional camera, your first DSLR, a point and shoot, or your ever-so-handy phone camera, we want to see your photos! We want to see the moments you caught each day. How amazing will it be to see each of us accomplish something that seems so big? Let’s inspire and encourage each other to complete this project!
Here are a few guidelines for bloggers:
- Link up the blog post including your photos taken the previous week (Wednesday – Tuesday). Please link the direct blog post, not your homepage, and select your favorite from the week as your thumbnail!
- Use our Catch the Moment 365 button or link back to one of your three hosts (Nurse Loves Farmer, Behind the Camera and Dreaming or Simply Stavish) somewhere within the post.
- By adding your link you are giving permission for your blog post and/or photos to be featured if we choose to do so. Watermarks will never be removed and photos never manipulated in any way.
- The weekly link up will be open Friday mornings and close Thursday before midnight and you can add your link on any of your hosts’ blogs.
- If you get behind, you can choose to take multiple photos in one day or just start that day you left off and keep moving forward. We aren’t expecting perfection!
- If you miss a week (or two) of posting to your blog feel free to share multiple weeks in one post.
- Most importantly, have fun, and support each other! Don’t forget to visit the other participants, and leave some comment love! The more you participate the more feedback an encouragement you will get!
Guidelines for sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram:
- If you are sharing a blog post or just a daily photo, use #catchthemoment365. That way we can all connect, comment, and support each other on social media.
- You can additionally choose a personal/unique hashtag that will link your own photos from each day and post throughout the year (ex. #NurseLovesFarmer365, etc)
- You can still link up to your unique 365 hashtag with Statigr.am
Please feel free to go ahead and grab the button for your sidebar and link up your blog (just use your blog homepage URL) below to let us know you are planning to join us! This is just a commitment link up so we can see and follow who is joining this project!
Latest posts by Sarah Schultz (see all)
- Ham and Potato Soup - February 14, 2018
- Pediatric Migraines & Chiropractic | Does It Really Help? - February 5, 2018
- Jonathan is 21 Months Old! - January 30, 2018