Still going strong heading into week 3! This community we’ve created has just been amazing and the response still continues to overwhelm me in the best of ways! Here are my week 2 pictures:
We have started an optional weekly theme/inspiration and this week’s was cold. Jay suggested that I take a picture of our carragana hedge thick with hoarfrost.
One of my goals for the year was to spend more time in the Word again so I started by doing the Soul Detox Bible study with the goal of getting toxic thoughts and toxic people out of my life. A truly great study so far!
Here’s Braden’s portrait for the week (I am using the term portrait loosely here…just want to have a picture of each of the boys every week for the year!) he just loves this Dusty Crophopper RC toy!
Ethan’s weekly picture – just loved this perspective, my view of this little shadow hanging onto the freezer door!
Quiet time on the iPad.
Ethan’s daily 2nd breakfast with Daddy.
So. Much. Snow! We can barely see the fence posts in some fields and the drifts are insane. We are on a melt, blizzard, repeat cycle in Alberta and I think all of us are darn near sick of it!
I’ve created a landing page for Catch the Moment 365 that you can get buttons, familiarize yourself with our rules and guidelines for linking up, the links to our community groups, weekly themes, and much more! But for ease of instructions:
- Link up the blog post including your photos taken the previous week (Wednesday – Tuesday). Please link the direct blog post, not your homepage and select your favorite from the week as your thumbnail! I know a few of you are posting a photo a day as an individual blog post, so pick your favorite or link to the ‘category’ or ‘tag’ you are doing your 365 under.
- Use our Catch the Moment 365 button or link back to one of your three hosts (Nurse Loves Farmer, Behind the Camera and Dreaming or Simply Stavish) somewhere within the post.
- By adding your link you are giving permission for your blog post and/or photos to be featured if we choose to do so. Watermarks will never be removed and photos never manipulated in any way.
- The weekly link up will be open Friday mornings and close Thursday before midnight and you can add your link on any of your hosts’ blogs.
- If you get behind, you can choose to take multiple photos in one day or just start that day where you left off and keep counting.
- If you miss a week (or two) of posting on your blog feel free to share multiple weeks in one post.
- Most importantly, have fun, and support each other! Don’t forget to visit the other participants, and leave some comment love! The more you participate the more feedback and encouragement you will get!
Guidelines for sharing on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram:
- If you are sharing a blog post or just a daily photo, use #catchthemoment365. That way we can all connect, comment, and support each other on social media.
- You can additionally choose a personal hashtag that will link your own photos from each day and post throughout the year (ie: #catchthemoment365BTCAD, #catchthemoment365stavish, etc).