Welcome to week 1 of Catch the Moment 365! We had over 60 people commit to this group in our introductory link up last week and we have 95 members in our Facebook group! From now on we will be hosting a weekly link up every Friday and you can choose to link up every week, every two weeks, once a month – whatever you choose. I will be linking up 1 weeks’s worth of pictures every Friday, but do what works for you, there are no rules in what you should post, but please link directly to a blog post and not your blog’s homepage. Here are my first 7 pictures of 2014!
Happy New Years! Wanted to document the first day of the year and how gorgeous it was outside. A crisp, clear winter day. This is the view off of our deck looking south.
Enjoying the weather while it was nice out still and taking our husky Kihei out for a walk with my in-laws collie mix Taz.
Boys waving goodbye to their Daddy on his way to work. (THIS is why I love this project, I needed a pic for the day and never would have though to catch this moment!)
One of my goals is a portrait of each of my boys every week in this project, here’s one of silly Ethan at 14.5 months old.
A Braden portrait, even if he isn’t looking.
Just an average boy mom siting.
Two Ethan portraits in one week! He was just being so cheeky and proud of himself now that he can get into his car by himself!
I can’t wait to see all of your pictures! The linky will be open from today until next Thursday at midnight and please remember these guidelines:
- Link up the blog post including your photos taken the previous week (Wednesday – Tuesday). Please link the direct blog post, not your homepage and select your favorite from the week as your thumbnail!
- Use our Catch the Moment 365 button or link back to one of your three hosts (Nurse Loves Farmer, Behind the Camera and Dreaming or SimplyStavish) somewhere within the post.
- By adding your link you are giving permission for your blog post and/or photos to be featured if we choose to do so. Watermarks will never be removed and photos never manipulated in any way.
- The weekly link up will be open Friday mornings and close Thursday before midnight and you can add your link on any of your hosts’ blogs.
- If you get behind, you can choose to take multiple photos in one day or just start that day where you left off and keep counting.
- If you miss a week (or two) of posting on your blog feel free to share multiple weeks in one post.
- Most importantly, have fun, and support each other! Don’t forget to visit the other participants, and leave some comment love! The more you participate the more feedback and encouragement you will get!
Guidelines for sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram:
- If you are sharing a blog post or just a daily photo, use #catchthemoment365. That way we can all connect, comment, and support each other on social media.
- You can additionally choose a personal hashtag that will link your own photos from each day and post throughout the year (ie: #catchthemoment365BTCAD, #catchthemoment365stavish, #nurselovesfmr365).