You all know that I love Thirsties! Back when Ethan was itty bitty we did a review & giveaway for a Thristies Duo All-in-One Cloth Diaper and now the amazing people at Thirsties have given me a Thirsties Duo Diaper to review in their brand new Polka Dance print and also one for you to win!
Isn’t it (and Ethan of course!) adorable?! I just LOVE me some polka dots and YES – boys can wear polka dots too, even if some of the dots are pink and purple! The base color is a beautiful chocolate brown with multi-colored polka dots and I chose mine in size 2 with snap closure.
Two of my favorite features on this diaper! Love the leg gussets to help with leak protection and love the 7 layers of Thirsties absorbency from the microfiber terry and hemp inserts. Some other features about the Thirsties Duo Diaper are:
- A two-piece diapering system combining absorbent insert and a waterproof sleeve diaper
- No need to remove soiled insert before washing. The handy sleeve design allows the insert to agitate out during the wash cycle.
- Stay-dry microfleece liner provides wetness protection
- Grows with your baby so you only need two sizes from birth to potty
- Aplix® hook and loop or snap closure
Also remember that even though Thirsties Duo Diapers come in two sizes – they still grow with your baby! Ethan’s size 2 is on the smallest adjustment and I know it will fit him until potty training – I love that these are so easily adjustable!
We would love for you to win a Thirsties Duo Diaper in the size, closure, and color/print of your choice! Thanks, Thirsties! Please give Thirsties a follow on Facebook and read my giveaway rules & regulations to make sure you enter correctly and are eligible to win. Good luck!
Disclosure: I was provided this Thirsties Duo Diaper in exchange for this review & no further compensation was received. All opinions on this blog are my own.
Latest posts by Sarah Schultz (see all)
- The Ultimate Parenting Hack | Online Grocery Shopping - April 11, 2019
- How to Grow Dahlias - April 3, 2019
- Curly Girl Method | 4 Month Update - March 26, 2019