As I mentioned in my Taking the Old & Making it New post, I am thrilled to begin another exciting role as Brand Ambassador for Life Made Delicious! I am always thrilled to work with wonderful, Canadian brands…but this campaign is going to be so fun for me because I love being in my kitchen and trying new recipes. I’m very passionate about cooking and baking, it’s a big part of the farm wife resume! I had a pork tenderloin in my fridge that needed to be cooked, so I browsed the Life Made Delicious recipes for my inaugural blog post with this ambassadorship, and I chose the Barbecued Pork Tenderloin . It was easy, delicious and I had all but one of the ingredients for barbecued pork tenderloin in my fridge already.
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 375 g each)
- ¼ tsp seasoned salt
- ⅓ cup barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup bottled teriyaki marinade or glaze
- 2 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped chipotle chilies in adobo sauce (from 7-oz can)
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- Sprinkle pork with seasoned salt.
- In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients.
- Brush pork with barbecue sauce mixture.
- Place pork on grill rack over medium-low heat.
- Cover grill; cook 18 to 22 minutes, turning several times and brushing generously with remaining sauce
- Cook until pork has slight blush of pink in centre and meat thermometer inserted in centre reads 160ºF.
- Discard any remaining sauce.
I hope you give this barbecued pork tenderloin recipe a try and enjoy it as much as we did! I must admit that I didn’t have any chipotle chilies, and I’m not one for super spicy food anyway, and it was still delicious!
General Mills is also excited to announce 8 brand new products. They listened to parents, heard what you wanted, and have made these new products to suit busy lives, picky kids, and people who love new treats for a happy and healthy lifestyle. From your favorite breakfast cereals come new, delicious snacks! Here are the new line of classic products made new:
- Honey Nut Cheerios Hearty Oat Crunch: Who doesn’t like a contemporary twist on vintage classics?
- Fibre 1 Almond & Cluster Delight: The sweet and satisfying crunch will make you rethink the way you think about fibre.
- Nature Valley Protein: Peanut Almond & Dark Chocolate: With the protein you need and the taste you crave, who says you can’t be strong and sweet?
- Nature Valley Protein Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate: Why choose between the protein you need and the taste you crave!?
- Fibre 1 With 6g of Protein Peanut Butter: Your afternoon craving has met its match with the candy-bar taste of Fibre 1 Protein
- Golden Graham S’mored Treats: Your favourite cereals now in bars, not bowls!
- Fibre 1 With 7g of Protein Caramel Nut: The goodness of protein and fibre made candy-bar delicious
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats: Think outside the bowl with these deliciously fun snack bars.
To support these launches, they’ll also be releasing free product coupons which started June 3rd up until June 25th – while supplies last, so make sure to scoop one up before they are gone! There are two coupons, one for both cereals and one for the snack bars. Each has a specific one-day redeem date. Coupons are available to anyone who visits the Facebook page! These coupons will be redeemable for one of the two cereals on July 16th and one of the 6 bars on July 23rd! Yes, once again, it will be a 1-day redemption period, so make sure you have your dates correct!
I look forward to blogging with Life Made Delicious for the next 12 months, so I hope you will enjoy reading about new recipes and new products too!
Disclosure: I am part of the Life Made Delicious. Blogger program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.
Latest posts by Sarah Schultz (see all)
- I’m The Mom Who Hates Sleepovers - May 21, 2019
- The Ultimate Parenting Hack | Online Grocery Shopping - April 11, 2019
- How to Grow Dahlias - April 3, 2019