You know “tings” like my Scandinavian ancestors would say! I got tagged by the “shamazing” (as she would say!) Ashley of The Stauffer Shenanigans. I love a blog game and I’m feeling non-creative lately so I’d love to play!
- Post the rules.
- Post a photo of yourself & 11 random things.
- Answer the questions set for your in the original post.
- Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
- Go to their blog/twitter & tell them that you’ve tagged them.
- I.need.coffee. in the morning. Pretty much don’t try to talk to me unless I have a cup o’ joe in my hot little hands. Also, I didn’t start drinking coffee consistently until I had Braden!
- Part of me would love to live in a big city with all the hustle and bustle and the convenience of being so close to everything…but I would never trade my quiet, country life for it!
- I would love to pursue photography as a mini-side-career only for close family and friends, but I’m too scared, I lack confidence to do it.
- I think I have small feet for my height. I’m 6’1″ and I have size 10 feet. I know lots of girls shorter than me with bigger feet…this makes me happy!
- We only had 1 boy name when we were pregnant with Braden, so when we get pregnant again, I have NO CLUE what we are going to do if we have another boy!
- I am so stinkin’ excited for The Hunger Games to come out in the theatres at the end of the month I could squeal! This is probably the most captivating book I’ve ever read, could hardly put it down and Jay read the whole series in about 5 days when we were in Maui.
- My brother and SIL are a few weeks away from becoming parents and I hate that they live 3 hours away, I really want to have a great bond & relationship with my niece!
- I can’t find the time for reality TV anymore. I used to be an American Idol, Bachelor, you name it addict, but now I just stick to my comedies and that’s more than enough TV for me! Buuuut I’ll probably watch Dancing With The Stars when it starts!
- I am scared of having a baby girl. I want one, one day…I really do, but I am SUCH a boy mom and have always found girls (of all ages) to be whiny and needy, sorry…that’s the truth!
- I want to be a perfectionist, but it stresses me out to no end. I want to have the perfect house: clean, tidy, laundry done, decorated…but it just ain’t happening and I’m slowly learning to accept this and be okay with it!
- Even if I won the lottery, I would still work. As much as I complain about it, I really do love my job and being a nurse! I could not imagine me doing any other career.
3. Who’s on your laminated card?
- Johnny Depp
- Ryan Gosling
- Matthew McConaughey
- Josh Duhamel
- David Beckham
4. What’s your favorite piece of jewlery?
5. What movie can you recite all the lines of?
6. Favorite childhood memory?
I can’t think of one specific one! I loved the block we grew up on. Had 3 wonderful girls to play with and one of them is still one of my best friends!
11. What word/phrase annoys the bejesus out of you?
- “Just sayin'”
- “oh hai”
- “cray cray”
- If you could have any career/job in the world, what would it be?
- What are your daily website/blog visits/reads?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Where is your favorite place(s) to shop for clothes?
- If you had to give up one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Most of you are mommies or mommies-to-be…if you had the entire day to yourself, what would you do?
- What do you see yourself doing in 5 years?
- What is your favorite thing about yourself?
- What’s your biggest source of procrastination other than reading my blog? 🙂
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Latest posts by Sarah Schultz (see all)
- Currently - August 14, 2017
- I Don’t Have Go-With-the-Flow Babies, And That’s Okay - August 5, 2017
- Jonathan is 15 Months Old! - July 30, 2017